I'm an undergraduate professor/instructor or a high school A&P/biology teacher. Which apps are right for me?
Most professors are interested in Anatomy & Physiology, an app that visually and interactively engages students in the core concepts of an undergraduate A&P course.
I teach at the graduate level and am in need of a comprehensive reference. Which apps are right for me?
Most people are interested in Human Anatomy Atlas, our best-selling and award-winning gross anatomy reference with over 4,000 structures.
I teach elementary or middle school science/biology. Do you have any apps for me?
Yes, we do! Check out our award-winning app, My Incredible Body. Kids explore and learn amazing facts about how their body works.
I teach in one particular area. Do you have a line of specialty apps?
We certainly do!
- Muscle Premium
- A 3D interactive dive into the muscles of the human body. Need to learn or show muscle actions? Want incredible details on origins and insertions and attachments for muscles and bones? This is it!
- Skeleton Premium
- Over 800 bony landmarks. This is the only app that provides real 3D models of each bone in the articulated skeleton, hundreds of ligaments, bone landmarks, and moving synovial joints.
- Single system app series
- Visible Body's single-system apps are an ideal visual reference for professionals in specific areas of study or clinical practice.
- The apps feature views, animations, and illustrations for these specific areas:
How can I buy Visible Body apps?
We make apps for PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android devices, and Windows Touch devices.
- Students can buy them
- Your institution can purchase them via site license.
- Want a quote to get a few installs for your lab computers? Or do you plan on teaching with our apps and need a demonstration copy? A multi-user license would do the trick.
- Want to require it and get a student discount code?
Can my school's bookstore carry Visible Body apps?
College and university bookstores can offer our PC and Mac download products to their students by reselling serial numbers.
- Volume orders receive a discount off of the list price.
- The minimum invoice for a volume order is $500.
- These products are delivered via download only. Volume purchasers will receive a spreadsheet with serial numbers, with one serial number for each copy ordered.
- Returns are accepted for unsold serial numbers within six months of receipt, as long as the return does not lower the purchase amount below the $500 minimum. Any previously activated serial numbers will not be credited.
Can I try an evaluation copy before I buy?
If you teach at a college or university and are interested in adopting a Visible Body product as required for your course, you qualify for an evaluation copy. To obtain this evaluation copy, please fill out the request form.
Contact the support team with any questions, comments, or suggestions. Your feedback helps our products evolve.