Have a group that needs to refresh their A&P knowledge? From a collection of more than 80 stunning animations to more than 4,000 human body structures in engaging 3D, our software provides stunning visual tools to your students or employees - wherever they are. Let us help you with a handful of multi-user licenses for your lab or institutional access for thousands, and everything in between.
Interested in a quote or have a question?
Which apps are available for site licenses?
A number of Visible Body's apps are available as a site license. We can also create a custom bundle for you that includes several of our apps. They include:
- Human Anatomy Atlas: Our best-selling and award-winning general reference app with over 3,800 structures in 3D.
- Anatomy & Physiology: A self-guided presentation of core concepts in the undergraduate course using 3D models and over 80 animations.
- Anatomy & Function: A quick and easy visual reference that provides stunning animations, illustrations, and 3D models of the human body. Content is organized by common functions and by body system. Use it to review, teach, or communicate with patients or peers.
- Skeleton Premium: A deep dive into the skeletal system with over 800 bony landmarks and 3D models of bone tissue & synovial joints.
- Muscle Premium: A deep dive into the muscular system with over 600 muscles, more than 200 bones, 2,200 points of attachment, and hundreds of animated muscles.
- Heart & Circulatory Premium: This app uses 3D models and interactive presentations, quick movies, and visually stunning images to provide a deep dive into the anatomy and physiology of the circulatory system.
- Physiology Animations: Stunning videos that illustrate and animate the core physiological processes of the human body. Complex information is distilled into short animations, each accompanied by voice-over text, allowing for easier understanding and retention.
- My Incredible Body: My Incredible Body lets kids investigate, experience, and learn human anatomy in a fun, dynamic new way. Explore visually stunning, medically accurate 3D anatomy models. Learn amazing facts about how the body works. Fly through the different body systems, pausing to take a look around. Winner of a Parents' Choice Silver Honor Award.
How does integration work?
Access to Visible Body apps is easy and flexible. Site licenses are provided via web browser and run on PC or Mac. The user interface of the site license is most similar to that of the download applications. PC or Mac functions not available are those that require individual user accounts include my views, annotate and save, and email an image.
Bulk purchases of apps are also available for PC, Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
Get in touch with us to discuss how we can enhance your library's offerings.
About our users
Over one million people have used our award-winning products over the web, and on iPads, iPhones, Android devices, PCs, and Macs. Visible Body's 3D anatomical models of the human body make learning and teaching anatomy and physiology visual and engaging.
Our institutional customers include:
- Drexel University College of Medicine
- East Carolina University
- Gannon University
- Texas A&M
- The Hebrew School of Medicine
- Brisbane North Institute of TAFE
- Amsterdam School of Arts
- Ontario Colleges Library Services
- Think Education Group
- University of Aukland Library
Want to learn more? Ask us a question!