What is it?
Brain and Nervous Anatomy Atlas is an interactive reference and study guide on the human nervous system. The application includes an Atlas section with 1,000+ structures in the human nervous system, a Media section with 14 animations and illustrations, and a Quiz section with over 100 questions to help review nervous structures.
What does it include?
- 3D Atlas section that is fully interactive and includes over 1,000 anatomical structures
- 7 animations and 7 illustrations of common pathologies and functions of the nervous system
- Detailed definitions for brain and nervous structures, including the different lobes of the brain, brainstem, spinal cord, and the somatic and autonomic nerves of the body
- Dozens of thumbnails that launch preset views of regions and structures
- Dynamic search capability, drawing, and screenshot capture
- Easy-to-use 3D controls
- Works on iPad 2 and above
- Compatible with iOS 6 and above
Get More Information