What is it?
Muscle Premium is a 3D interactive dive into the muscles of the human body. It is ideal for students, instructors, and healthcare professionals who seek to learn, review, or communicate in-depth information about muscles, their attachments and actions.
What does it include?
- 3D Atlas section that is fully interactive and includes 600+ muscles, 200+ bones, hundreds of peripheral nerves, ligaments, and bursae
- Pronunciations and definitions for all structures, including details on blood supply and innervation
- 3D Atlas section is enhanced by over 1,000 pins and a painted skeleton that reveal points and surface areas of muscle attachments
- Muscle Actions section with hundreds of moving muscles organized into dozens of common actions
- Quiz section with 50 quizzes and 465 questions
- Dynamic search capability, drawing, and screenshot capture
- License for two activations/one user
For Windows desktop or laptop:
- 2 gHz Pentium 4 processor or better
- 2GB RAM
- Windows 7/8/10
- Dedicated video card with 64+ MB on-board RAM
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution, or better
- Note: If you have a computer or device running Windows with multi-touch interaction (touch screen), visit the Muscle Premium for Windows Touch product page.
How to Install
Downloading and installing Muscle Premium on your Windows desktop or laptop is easy:
- Purchase and download Muscle Premium from the Visible Body store.
- Launch the installer (filename "Muscle_Premium_Installer.exe") and follow the instructions to install the application onto your hard drive.
- Launch the application and enter your serial number.
Get More Information