What is it?
Human Anatomy Atlas is our best-selling and award-winning human anatomy general reference. The application is a revolutionary 3D visualization and learning tool used to explore the systems of the human body. It contains more than 4,600 anatomical structures, including all major organs and systems of the male and female bodies. This application is used by healthcare professionals, patients, students, and all others interested in detailed visualization of human anatomy.
What does it include?
Human Anatomy Atlas includes:
- 3D Atlas section that is fully interactive and includes over 4,600 anatomical structures
- Hundreds of thumbnails that launch preset views of regions and body systems
- Pronunciations, detailed definitions, and Latin terms
- New common pathologies for each body system
- The ability to create, save and share custom 3D views
- Hundreds of quizzes
- Dynamic search capability, drawing, notecard and screenshot capture
For Windows desktop or laptop:
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GHz Pentium 4 processor or better
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Dedicated video card with 64+ MB on-board RAM
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution, or better
- Note: If you have a computer or device running Windows with multi-touch interaction (touch screen), visit the Human Anatomy Atlas for Windows Touch product page.
How to Install
Downloading and installing Human Anatomy Atlas on your Windows desktop or laptop is easy:
- Purchase and download the Human Anatomy Atlas from the Visible Body Store.
- Launch the installer (filename "Human_Anatomy_Atlas_Installer.exe") and follow the instructions to install the application onto your hard drive.
- Launch the application and enter your serial number.
Get More Information