What is it?
Visible Body's Human Anatomy Atlas is the best-selling, most anatomically accurate, 3D atlas of the male and female human body. It is created by anatomy visualization experts and reviewed by anatomists and healthcare professionals. More colleges and universities teach with Human Anatomy Atlas than any other 3D atlas.
What's in Human Anatomy Atlas:
- Male and female 3D models, each with 4,600+ structures
- Microanatomy 3D models, including eye, ear, skin, and tongue
- 3D animations: Patient education videos that explain normal functions and common ailments such as heart disease, digestive disorders, and tissue repair
- 1,200+ quiz questions
3D models include encyclopedic reference information:
- Structure name, Latin name, and anatomical grouping
- Detailed definitions
- Descriptions of common injuries, diseases, and pathologies
The user interface is powerful and simple to use:
- Pick from dozens of popular views or make your own.
- Use one or two taps to access reference information or edit a view to add entire systems, groups, or individual structures.
- Create a library of favorites, annotate images, share views or screenshots.
Additional in-app purchases:
- 3D animated models of muscle actions and maps and pins that detail origin and insertion points for muscles
- 3D models of bony landmarks with additional reference text that details features
- 90+ additional patient education animations
- Works on iPad 2 and above, iPhone 4S and above, iPod Touch (5th generation)
- Compatible with iOS 6 and above
Get More Information
Get Human Anatomy Atlas 7 for your iPad and iPhone.