What is it?
Human Anatomy Atlas is our best-selling and award-winning human anatomy general reference. The application is a revolutionary 3D visualization and learning tool used to explore the systems of the human body. It contains more than 4,600 anatomical structures, including all major organs and systems of the male and female bodies. This application is used by healthcare professionals, patients, students, and all others interested in detailed visualization of human anatomy.
What does it include?
Human Anatomy Atlas includes:
- 3D Atlas section that is fully interactive and includes over 4,600 anatomical structures
- Hundreds of thumbnails that launch preset views of regions and body systems
- Pronunciations, detailed definitions, and Latin terms
- New common pathologies for each body system
- The ability to create, save and share custom 3D views
- Hundreds of quizzes
- 11 free animations of microanatomy and physiological function. Over 50 animations are included as an in-app purchase.
- Dynamic search capability, drawing, notecard and screenshot capture
- This app is for iPad and iPhone
- Works on iPad 2 and above
- Compatible with iOS 6 and above
Get More Information