What is it?
Human Anatomy Atlas is our best-selling and award-winning human anatomy general reference. The application is a revolutionary 3D visualization and learning tool used to explore the systems of the human body. It contains more than 4,000 anatomical structures, including all major organs and systems of the male and female bodies. This application is used by healthcare professionals, patients, students, and all others interested in detailed visualization of human anatomy.
What does it include?
Human Anatomy Atlas includes:
- 3D Atlas section that is fully interactive and includes over 4,000 anatomical structures
- Hundreds of thumbnails that launch preset views of regions and body systems
- The ability to create, save and share custom 3D views
- Pronunciations and detailed definitions with Latin terms
- Hundreds of quizzes
- New animations section includes 11 free animations on microanatomy and physiological function. Over 50 animations are included as in in-app purchase.
- Dynamic search capability, drawing, notecard and screenshot capture
- This app is for iPad and iPhone
- Works on iPad 2, new iPad (3rd generation), iPad with Retina display (4th generation), iPad mini, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, and iPod touch (5th generation).
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later
Get More Information