What is it?
Human Anatomy Atlas is our best-selling and award-winning human anatomy general reference. The application is a revolutionary 3D visualization and learning tool used to explore the systems of the human body. It contains more than 4,600 anatomical structures, including all major organs and systems of the male and female bodies. This application is used by healthcare professionals, patients, students, and all others interested in detailed visualization of human anatomy.
What's in Human Anatomy Atlas:
- Male and female 3D models, each with 4,600+ structures
- Microanatomy 3D models, including eye, ear, skin, and tongue
- 3D animated models of muscle actions and maps and pins that detail origin and insertion points for muscles
- 3D models of bony landmarks with additional reference text that details features
- 1,200+ quiz questions
3D models include encyclopedic reference information:
- Structure name, Latin name, and anatomical grouping
- Detailed definitions
- Descriptions of common injuries, diseases, and pathologies
The user interface is powerful and simple to use:
- Pick from dozens of popular views or make your own.
- Use one or two clicks to access reference information or edit a view to add entire systems, groups, or individual structures.
- Create a library of favorites, annotate images, share views or screenshots.
The following hardware is required to run Human Anatomy Atlas for Mac:
- 2 GB RAM
- Intel processor
- Latest version of OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
- Dedicated video card with 64+ MB on-board RAM
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution, or better
How to Install
Downloading and installing Human Anatomy Atlas on your Mac is easy:
- Purchase and download the Human Anatomy Atlas at the Visible Body Store.
- Launch the installer (filename "Human_Anatomy_Atlas_Installer.dmg") and follow the instructions to install the application onto your hard drive.
- Launch the application and enter your serial number.
Get More Information