What is it?
Human Anatomy Atlas is our best-selling and award-winning human anatomy general reference. The application is a revolutionary 3D visualization and learning tool used to explore the systems of the human body. It contains more than 3,400 anatomical structures, including all major organs and systems of the male and female bodies. This application is used by healthcare professionals, patients, students, and all others interested in detailed visualization of human anatomy.
What does it include?
Human Anatomy Atlas includes:
- 3D Atlas section that is fully interactive and includes over 3,400 anatomical structures
- Hundreds of thumbnails that launch preset views of regions and body systems
- The ability to create and save custom views
- Detailed definitions and pronunciations
- Hundreds of quizzes
- Dynamic search capability, drawing, and screenshot capture
- Optimized for 10-inch tablets and 7-inch tablets and phones.
- 1 GHz processor or higher
- 512 MB RAM or higher
- 480 x 800 pixel display or larger
Get More Information