What is it?
Anatomy & Physiology by Visible Body is an app that visually and interactively engages students in the core concepts of an undergraduate A&P course. Stunning animations review physiology and anatomical function. 3D anatomical models can be rotated, zoomed, and dissected. Quizzes, learning objective checklists, and an intuitive interface help students learn the content at their own pace.
What does it include?
This app for PC includes 12 units with 50 chapters/modules that use over 500 preset views of 3D models, more than 150 illustrations and animations, and hundreds of quiz questions.
Within each of the 12 content units, you can:
- Rotate the anatomical models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Watch short animations that explain physiological processes.
- Study by creating notecards. Favorite views to access later.
- Track your progress with learning objective checklists.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Share content with others.
Anatomy & Physiology presents core functions of all body systems, including:
- Cells and Tissues
The license is for two activations/one user (Use of this application for presentations or public demonstrations is prohibited without prior written permission from Visible Body.)
For Windows desktop or laptop:
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GHz Pentium 4 processor or better
- Windows 7/8/10
- Dedicated video card with 64+ MB on-board RAM
- 1024x768 screen resolution, or better
- Note: If you have a computer or device running Windows with multi-touch interaction (touch screen), visit the Anatomy & Physiology for Windows Touch product page.
How to Install
Downloading and installing Anatomy & Physiology on your Windows desktop or laptop is easy:
- Purchase and download Anatomy & Physiology from the Visible Body Store.
- Launch the installer (filename "Anatomy_and_Physiology_Installer.exe") and follow the instructions to install the application onto your hard drive.
- Launch the application and enter your serial number.
Get More Information