What is it?
Anatomy & Physiology by Visible Body is an app that visually and interactively engages students in the core concepts of an undergraduate A&P course. Stunning animations review physiology and anatomical function. 3D anatomical models can be rotated, zoomed, and dissected. Quizzes, learning objective checklists, and an intuitive interface help students learn the content at their own pace.
What does it include?
Anatomy & Physiology includes:
- 50 chapters/modules that use 3D models, illustrations, and animations to present the core content in an undergraduate anatomy and physiology course
- 80+ 50-second animations that cover core physiology; 85+ 3D illustrations and 500+ 3D models that can be studied from any angle and varying zoom levels
- On-screen controls for zooming, panning, rotating, and dissecting 3D models of twelve body systems (Cells and Tissue, Integumentary, Skeletal, Muscular, Nervous, Endocrine, Circulatory, Lymphatic, Respiratory, Digestive, Urinary, and Reproductive)
- 3D bony landmarks of the axial and appendicular skeleton
- Audio pronunciations and definitions for hundreds of structures
- 65+ multiple choice and dissection quizzes with hundreds of questions
- Notecard making feature
- Works on iPad 2, new iPad (3rd generation), iPad with Retina display (4th generation), iPad mini
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later
Get More Information