What is it?
Anatomy & Function provides stunning animations, illustrations, and 3D models of the human body. The app is a quick and easy visual reference for understanding anatomy and physiological processes. Content is organized by common functions and by body systems. It also contains a robust search function. With over 500 views into the human body, multiple ways to quickly locate the ideal visual, and the ability to annotate and share images, Anatomy & Function provides a visual and interactive look into the human body. Use it to review, teach, or communicate with patients or peers.
What does it include?
Anatomy and Function includes:
- Over 500 preset 3D views into the human body. These can be rotated, zoomed into, and dissected.
- 72 50-second animations and 77 illustrations that introduce common functions
- Audio pronunciations and definitions for thousands of anatomical structures
- Multiple search functions (browse by system, function, related views or search) and the option to create a library of favorite views
- The ability to annotate, save, and share images
- Works on iPad 2, new iPad (3rd generation), iPad with Retina display (4th generation), iPad mini
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later
Get More Information