What is it?
Respiratory System Anatomy is an interactive reference and study guide on the human respiratory system. The application includes an Atlas section with 40+ structures in the human respiratory system, a Gallery section with 12 animations and illustrations, and a Quiz section with 60+ questions.
What does it include?
- 3D Atlas section that is fully interactive and includes over 40 anatomical structures
- 12 animations and illustrations of common respiratory pathologies and procedures
- Detailed definitions for all respiratory structures, including the upper tract, trachea, lobes of the lungs, and bronchi and bronchioles
- Dozens of thumbnails that launch preset views of regions and structures
- Dynamic search capability, drawing, and screenshot capture
- Easy-to-use 3D controls
- Compatible with iPad (1st generation) or later.
- Requires iOS 4.2 or later
Get More Information