What is it?
Respiratory Anatomy Atlas is an interactive reference and study guide on the human respiratory system. The application includes an Atlas section with 50+ structures in the human respiratory system, a Media section with 13 animations and illustrations, and a Quiz section with over 100 questions to help review respiratory structures.
What does it include?
- 3D Atlas section that is fully interactive and includes over 50 anatomical structures
- 13 animations and 6 illustrations of common respiratory pathologies and functions
- Detailed definitions for all respiratory structures, including the upper tract, trachea, lobes of the lungs, and bronchi and bronchioles
- Dozens of thumbnails that launch preset views of regions and structures
- Dynamic search capability, drawing, and screenshot capture
- Easy-to-use 3D controls
- Works on iPad 2 and above, and iPhone 4S and above
- Compatible with iOS 6 and above
Get More Information