What is it?
Reproductive and Urinary Anatomy Atlas is an interactive reference and study guide on the human reproductive and urinary systems. The application includes an Atlas section with 150+ system structures, a Media section with 26 animations and illustrations, and a Quiz section with over 50 questions to help review these structures.
What does it include?
- 3D Atlas section that is fully interactive and includes over 50 anatomical structures
- 15 animations and 11 illustrations of common pathologies and functions of both the reproductive and urinary systems
- Detailed definitions for system structures, including the kidney, urinary bladder, and internal reproductive organs like the testes and fallopian tubes
- Dozens of thumbnails that launch preset views of regions and structures
- Dynamic search capability, drawing, and screenshot capture
- Easy-to-use 3D controls
- Works on iPad 2 and above
- Compatible with iOS 6 and above
Get More Information