What is it?
Human Anatomy Atlas is our best-selling and award-winning human anatomy general reference. The application is a revolutionary 3D visualization and learning tool used to explore the systems of the human body. It contains more than 3,600 anatomical structures, including all major organs and systems of the male and female body. This application is used by healthcare professionals, patients, students, and all others interested in detailed visualization of human anatomy.
What does it include?
Human Anatomy Atlas for Facebook includes:
- 3D Atlas section that is fully interactive and includes over 3,600 anatomical structures
- Hundreds of thumbnails that launch preset views of regions and body systems
- The ability to create and share custom views
- Pronunciations and detailed definitions with Latin terms
- Hundreds of quizzes*
- Dynamic search capability, drawing, and screenshot capture
- Languages: English
- Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Safari
- 2 GB RAM
- Dedicated video card with 64+ MB on-board RAM
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution, or better
- PC: 2 GHz Pentium 4 processor or better, Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Mac: Intel processor, latest version of OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
*Unity Web Player is also required.
How to Install
Find Atlas in the apps section of Facebook and download it.
Get More Information